Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Our Crazy Names

Crazy Names I got this from Infertile Myrtle and it is too good and funny to not share. In fact I think I will do it for Jason and I both just so I can have double the laughs

YOUR REAL NAME:

Heather Marie French Jason Kenneth French

WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (father and mother's middle names)

Charles Anne Kenneth Gray

NASCAR NAME: (first name of your mother's dad, father's dad)

Harry James Leland Harry ( I think)

STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name)

FreHe FreJa

DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)

Blue Stingray Blue Dog

SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, town where you were born)

Marie Marion Kenneth Ft. Knox

SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd fav color, fav drink, add "THE" to the beginning)

The Yellow Water The Black Ice Tea

( we are totally rolling on the floor laughing at my Super Hero Name instead of Da Da Da DAAAA I could Pee Pee Pee Peeeeeeee

FLY NAME: (first 2 letters of 1st name, last 2 letters of your last name)

HeCh JaCh ( Ok call me stupid but what the heck is a Fly Name??)

STREET NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, fav cookie)

Mint Chip Chocolate Chip Mint Chip Molasses

SKANK NAME: (1st pet's name, street you grew up on)

Motley Windsong Sunshine Colbarn

GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of first name plus 'izzle')

Heaizzle Jasizzle

YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one of your pets)

Black Didjano Black Didji

STRIPPER NAME: (name of your fav perfume/cologne, fav candy)

Vanilla Body Spray Whatchamacallits Obession Gummi Bear (Man sounds like they would be beating down the door to see our show)

Now that you have laughed at me, you can copy and paste this to your blog/Notes. I'd love to see what some of YOUR names would be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment