Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sometimes life's just too crazy

Things have been crazy around these parts lately. Let's see we have packed up the car and headed to Chicago for 2 nights with all 5 kids with 2 days of preparation. Then the day after we got back it was Landon's big 5th birthday which was cause for big celebration and a new set of wheels just for him. 5 days later was my 36th birthday which hubby did wonderful by me. Then 2 days after that the boys had their annual birthday bash. The most exciting news of the chaotic last few weeks is that we officially added a branch to our tree. Our official adoption date for Wubba. I have lots of intentions to blog the excitement that has been our live lately but some how time just slips by and I don't get it done. So be on the look out for future blog entries covering these exciting topics and more. A preview to get you started

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Cute, was the bottom picture from the Children's Museum?

    I don't know how you guys do it with 5 kiddos. Our 3 do us in just about every day! I was so impressed with how well your group behaved at Costco the other day.

    Alison

    ReplyDelete