Saturday, December 1, 2012

Pondering the hearts

Tonight my heart ponders how people who say they love you can be so hard, cold and uncaring to the people they should love the most. I ponder how you can watch people struggling that you say you care about and not offer to help or even a phone call to check up on them but can sit back, cast judgement on us and exclude us. Then justify yourself to appease your guilt. We are trying to do to th
e best we can for what we have been dealt. Can you say you are doing your best to help your family? When you are laying on your death bed and looking over your life you will have regrets for what you didn't do and what you missed out on by excluding your family because it's not easy. I will know that I fought hard and did the best that I could to try and help my family and those who have touched my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment