Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It's all in the perspective

This week Liam is visiting camp Oma and Poppa (my mom and Bill) and Lexi and Landon are at Y camp so I just have Brenna and Baby Bryan. Yesterday I got the crazy idea to take Brenna to the baby pool to let her play in the water. So I packed up the baby and the water toys and we headed out to the pool. Brenna had a blast splashing and playing in the water. She played for a good hour while Bryan slept in his carseat. It was peaceful and easier than I expected. Bryan woke up and wanted his bottle so I fed him in his chair to try and keep him out of sun. Took him out to burp him and he went right back to sleep. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to do. Brenna gave me a fit when I said it was time to go but at least she went out the gate even though she was protesting. When I was putting them in the car the lady that ran the sign in area of the pool was leaving and stopped and said "Wow your brave going to the pool with baby and a toddler" I replied with "This is much easier than any other time we go to the pool as I don't have my other kids with me, it is much harder with 5 kids than 2."

So it all is in the perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment