Thursday, October 8, 2009

I am back again

It has been a little hectic in the our family lately. I keep thinking I will get back to the blog when I get time to catch up but realize now catching up is never going to happen. Since we last spoke Rogan was officially adopted, Landon turned 5, MaMee turned 36, Liam turned 9, the kids went back to school, I joined the board for the preschool, I volunteered to be a Read Across America mentor at the kids school, Alexis started and ended cheerleading, Liam joined cub scouts and started the soccer season, Landon lost his two bottom teeth, Brenna and Rogan started Parents Day Out at the preschool, I got Cricut expression machine, we arranged some rooms in our house and repainted and organized our bedroom and that is just the highlights. Now here it is almost the middle of October and I know I will never catch up so I will give you some photos of the going ons around here and call it caught up. If I get inspired to write about some of the highlights you will find them in their own posts.Photobucket
Our new family at Rogan's adoption hearing.Photobucket
The crowd that came to see the adoption proceedings. Photobucket
Liam ready to take on 3rd grade






Photobucket
Little Landon ready for Kindergarten. He good hardly stand the excitement of finally getting to ride that bus.


Photobucket
Ready to go be a big 1st grader.


Photobucket
Liam and his birthday drum set


Photobucket
Liam and Jason, the mii's, skydivng


Photobucket
Sir Rogan of Birthday Partyville


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The Boys birthday cake. Their was a knight for each of them


Photobucket
The cousins from Ohio came to visit.

Photobucket
Landon and his big green machine he got for his birthday. (Don't know what was up with his headband though)


Photobucket
With our first travel bug find, while Geocaching

PhotobucketLandon minus his first loose tooth

No comments:

Post a Comment