Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I am a bad blogger

I am a bad blogger. I could lie and say that I realize this and will be better about it in the future but why try to fool you or myself. I love blogging but lately it has seemed like it was another thing on the to do list and it never made it to the top. Plus I think that lately I have felt I should practice if the if you don't have something nice to say theory.

Things in the land of love and chaos have been feeling a little overwhelming chaotic. I wish I knew the reason for the chaos so I could turn it off. I know the source, I just don't understand the reasoning. I am hoping we are now on a path to less chaos with the ultimate destination a happier family. I know it's possible but man the map to that destination looks awful long and hard but then again if you look back at the journey to this point it probably looks the same.

For now I continue the path and hope the road isn't as bumpy as I anticipate and that some of the pit stops will include checking in with you my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you are having a rough time... I hope, what ever it is, resolves soon.

    And, you are not a bad blogger, I always enjoy your posts. You are just one heck of a busy Mom! I don't know how you do it!!!!

    Love,
    Ali

    ReplyDelete