Monday, October 27, 2008

Flashback: First Day of School Pics

I had trouble finding Landon's first day of school picture as Jason took him and to use our little camera to take the pic and when I download that camera the date is wacky and I never know where it puts the pictures. So now that I have found Landon's picture here are all the kiddos in their first day of school giddiness.

The Boy Wonder started 2nd GradeFirst day of 2nd grade

Alexis entered the big world of Kindergarten and K+ allowing her to go all day.Ready for Kindergarten

Then Landon went to 4's Preschool and has the same teachers Liam and Lexi had.Landon's going to preschool

Then Little Ms. Brenna started attending the 2's classPhotobucket

with a backpack almost as big as she is. She was so excited going to school, ran in and hugged the teachers and started playing and all was good until I said "Have fun and I will see you in a little bit" then the gig was up and she wanted no part of me leaving her there. But I sucked it up and headed out and she did fine and had a great time.

Here is how Kindergarten and 2nd grade ended for the oldest two.
After the first day

I can't decide if they are happy to be home or are excited about their first day but they sure were happy getting off the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment