Thursday, March 26, 2009

I have a new addiction/problem

I have been lead done a path to addiction by some fellow fishie friends from Fishing for Deals . They introduced me to the land of Etsy and I can't tear myself away. It is like a virtual craft fair so much to see but never enough time to see it all. There are many wonderful items and few that make you go hmm, wonder who would buy that. I have been sucked in to: 1 dress for Brenna, 2 Buttfreckles, 3 scrabble tile pendants, 4 fairy door stickers, and some vinyl words. I have several things saved in my favorites that are enticing me to push buy but I am resisting so far.
For viewing pleasure I present some of my recent surrenders.

Brenna's Dress



[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="430" caption="Unauthorized Item Butt Freckle"]Unauthorized Item Butt Freckle[/caption]

The amazing Buttfreckles, aren't they so adorable

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="430" caption="Wizard's Sleeve Butt Freckle"]Wizards Sleeve Butt Freckle[/caption]

Then for gifts the scrabble tile pendants. Shh don't tell they are surprises







One of the fairy doors



and one of the viyl words. I got Hello in denim blue color



The worst part of this addiction is that all things I love that I know I can make and refuse to buy but then don't actually make. There are some adorable kids clothes but I know I can make them much cheaper so I refuse to lay out the money but I don't head upstairs and start making them either.

If you enjoy craft shows, are crafy or just love to browse check out www.etsy.com you sure to find something to suck you in.

No comments:

Post a Comment