Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Better Half and I

Copy and paste this into a new note and change the answers... You don't have to be married! If I tagged you, it means I want to see yours! Tag all the people you feel like tagging.

How long have you been together? Been married for 18 years in August this year

How long did you know each other before you started dating? Just over 2 years. I met him just before he turned 18 and I was only 14

Who asked who out? I don't think we officially asked each other out. We both knew we liked each other and when the situation was right we just went from friends to a couple

Whose siblings do you see the most? Probably mine well at least my sister. His sister lives 3 hours away and my other siblings live even further away

Do you have any children together? One bio son we managed to conceive after 9 years, 3 adopted, and one foster

What about pets?1 dog and a couple of fish

Did you go to the same school? yep

Who is the most sensitive? Me

Where do you eat out most as a couple? Just the two of us Ha Ha that's a joke.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? To Hawaii where we lived for almost 5 years

Who has the craziest exes? We both have a couple but for different reasons

Who has the worst temper? Oh that is definitely me. Although if you get him mad enough he can let his show but it is very rare.

Who does the cooking? That would be him. I despise cooking and we would have soup or sandwiches if left to me

Who is more social? Yeah that would be too and I am not very social What does that make him???

Who is the neat freak? We got some freaks here but unfortunately none of them are worried about clutter or dirt.

Who is the most stubborn? Depends on the day but if I had to pick I would say him but I have been known to be stubborn on my own

Who hogs the bed? The dog, oh um that would probably be me too.

Who wakes up earlier? I do but that's cause my internal clock is broken and won't reset past 6:30Scott

Where was your first date? Well what I would call our first date he didn't know was a date. I thought we were double dating with a friend he thought he was keeping his friend's girlfriend's friend company. So on that date we went to visit his girlfriend at work (Yeah that's when I learned he was informed it was a date) and then to his house to watch a movie and he made me drink sugar free kool aid or crystal light. I guess our first official date we went to see "Cousins" with my mom. He just informed me that we ate twizzlers on this date.

Who has the bigger family? Definitely Me

Do you get flowers often? Occasionally though I gave him hard time about sending them through the florist so he now will bring them home to me

How long did it take to get serious? I am sure not as long as it should have. But we were married just over a year after we started dating. (Side Note: When I asked Jason this question he started singing the Wonderpets Theme. This Serious, We've got help them....... wonderpets, wonderpets ....)

Who eats more? He says he does but have you seen my butt

Who sings better? I sing more often but he is the one with the talent. You should see if you can get him to do his swedish chef impersonation he refuses to do it for me because I laugh but it is so cute and funny.

Who does the laundry?usually me but he will do it once in a while.

Who’s better with the computer? Well god I hope it's him since he does it for a living. Unless your talking social networking I have to teach him he is so not the social butterfly

Who drives when you are together? Usually him, thankfully. Use to be because he would get motion sick but since his laser vision surgery it isn't as bad but I still make him drive. I am a bully that way.

Who picks where you go to dinner? Hmm that varies on the day. I will suggest and if he doesn't like my suggestion he pretend he didn't hear my suggestion.

Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? Not him

Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both have some they are usually in the dirty laundry. He said he prefers no pants.

Who has more tattoos? We both have one. His is bigger mine has more pieces. However I already want another one and he hasn't said anything about another one

Who eats more sweets? That would be me.

Really this ends with who eats the most garbage. Gee... wish I could think of a better question to end with Oh Well.. Tell me about your HoKnee (Or if you aren't weird like me Honey)

No comments:

Post a Comment